Less than a week from now, we'll know how this race ends. It's been a wild, four-month ride. Here's a quick look at where things stand:
- Beginning Thursday morning, we raised $1,000 in 24 hours to help send our final mailer to voters across Trustee Area 2.
- On Sunday, we officially placed our last yard sign. Our supporters stepped up to help with marketing, and voters have taken notice!
- Yesterday, I knocked on my 5,500th door. That's translated into more than 2,000 face-to-face conversations with likely voters, which could be the margin of victory.
But we're not done yet. We have 6 days left to make a difference — and here are 3 ways you can help...
- Sign up for our Virtual Phone Bank – Help us contact the voters we can't reach on the doors, all from the comfort of your home.
- Join us for our Final Walk 'n' Talk this Saturday, Nov. 3rd – This is your last chance to canvass with the best field team in the South Bay!
- Make a last-minute donation – Every dollar you give will help us reach another voter before Election Day.
There is nothing more rewarding or impactful than getting involved on a local campaign. And it doesn't have to be mine. Find your passion over the next week, and make it so.
Together, we'll build a wave that can't be broken.