Want to vote for Peter but need a little help? We'll try to answer your questions below.
Here are a few basics:
- On the back of Card A in your ballot, look for SAN JOSE UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT Governing Board Member Trustee Area 2. Click here to view your sample ballot.
- Due to a random drawing, Peter's name appears second on a list of four candidates.
- If you vote by mail, don't forget to sign the envelope!
- You DO NOT need to stamp the ballot for it to be delivered.
- You DO need to postmark or drop off your ballot no later than 8pm on November 6th.
For more information, go to www.sccvote.org.
- How do I find out if I'm registered to vote?
- How do I know if I'm registered in SJUSD Trustee Area 2?
- How do I mark my ballot?
- Where can I drop off my ballot right now?
- Where do I go on Election Day?
Follow the instructions included with your ballot by completing the arrow next to my name with a black or blue pen.
Don't overdo it. A thin line works just fine. And make sure you complete the right arrow – second from the top!
(See the picture at right for an example.)
BALLOT DROP-OFF SITES (Open through Election Day during business hours only):
Santa Clara County Government Center - 1st Floor
70 W. Hedding St, 1st Fl, San José 95110
San Jose City Hall – City Clerk's Office - Tower 14th Floor
200 E. Santa Clara St, San José 95113
Martin Luther King Library – Inside drop-box
150 E. San Fernando Street, San Jose, CA 95112
Rose Garden Library – Indoor drop-box
1580 Naglee Ave, San José 95126
24-HOUR DROP-OFF SITES (Available until 8pm on Election Day):
San José City College – Student Center
2100 Moorpark Ave, San José 95128
San José State University – Clark Hall Bldg. & The Villages
1 Washington Sq, San José 95112